What to do if you are in crisis
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, in danger of hurting yourself or others, feeling suicidal, overwhelmed, or in crisis, you can access the following resources to find help:
- Call your local law enforcement agency (USA): dial 911
- If you live outside the USA please dial your local emergency number.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
- If you are a victim of domestic violence, you can call your local hotline or call the National Domestic Violence Hotline (USA) at 1 800 799-7233
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA) at 1 800 273-8255