We’re upgrading for you!
Our systems are under construction! Over the next month our technology systems are undergoing a major upgrade, and it’s temporarily slowing down our response time while we work through the natural bumps and barriers. Our current response time is up to 2-3 weeks, and we apologize for the inconvenience. To better prioritize the most urgent issues, our phone support team has been redistributed to support backlog areas. We are receiving your messages and will respond and address your issues as soon as we possibly can! Thank you for your patience as we improve our systems to serve you better!
FORMS FOR ALL YOUR TRAINING NEEDS
Whether you’re here to apply as a new student, looking to pay tuition, or trying to track sessions and schedule case consults, you’re in the right place. All forms take at least 1-3 days to process, and some take much longer—but we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for SEI policies, such as our student handbook or Code of Ethics? We’ve got you covered.
- Student Application – for prospective students of the SE Professional Training Program
- Student Readmission Application – for former students (five-year or more absence) of the SE Professional Training Program (submit with a résumé/CV)
- Student Informed Consent – required for all students as part of the application process
NOTE: Neglecting to sign the Student Informed Consent Agreement may cause a delay in the processing of student applications
Complaints & Feedback
- Feedback– for general feedback
- Complaints – for formal complaints related to Admissions, Assistants, CEUs, Faculty, Financial Support, Registration, etc. Please see our complaint form review process here.
- Grievances – for formal grievances related to the Code of Ethics, contact Legal@traumahealing.org
Accounts & Payment
- Beginner Level Transfer – contact Admissions@traumahealing.org
- Intermediate or Advanced Transfer – contact Registration@traumahealing.org
NOTE: Transfer requests must have 60 days between your previously taken module and your requested module AND written email approval from faculty, if applicable. If the transfer request is made less than 45 days before the training start date, you will be added to the waitlist so participants in that cohort have sufficient time to register.