We’re upgrading for you!
Our systems are under construction! SEI's technology systems are undergoing a major upgrade, and it’s temporarily slowing down some processes while we work through the natural bumps and barriers. Our current response time is 2-4 business days on most inquiries and we are taking live calls. Thank you for your patience as we improve our systems to serve you better!
FORMS FOR ALL YOUR TRAINING NEEDS
Whether you’re here to apply as a new student, looking to pay tuition, or trying to track sessions and schedule case consults, you’re in the right place. All forms take at least 1-3 days to process, and some take much longer—but we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Looking for SEI policies, such as our student handbook or Code of Ethics? We’ve got you covered.
- Student Application – for prospective students of the SE Professional Training Program
- Student Readmission Application – for former students (five-year or more absences) of the SE Professional Training Program (submit with a résumé/CV)
- Student Informed Consent – required for all students as part of the application process
NOTE: Neglecting to sign the Student Informed Consent Agreement may cause a delay in the processing of student applications
Complaints & Feedback
- Feedback– for general feedback
- Complaints – for formal complaints related to Admissions, Assistants, CEUs, Faculty, Financial Support, Registration, etc. Please see our complaint form review process here.
- Grievances – for formal grievances related to the Code of Ethics, contact Legal@traumahealing.org
- Student Exit Survey – If you are taking a break from the program, please fill out this survey to help us understand how to improve our trainings for the future
Accounts & Payment
- Refund/Cancellation Request – to request a refund, credit, or cancellation of your registration
- Account Update – to update your name, mailing address, email, or payment information
- Transfer Request Form – To request a transfer for your registration to another module/cohort.
NOTE: Transfer requests must have 60 days between your previously taken module and your requested module. Approval is not guaranteed.
Demos & Session Logs
- Student Session Log – DOC
- Student Session Log – PDF
- Streaming Media Library – for renting demos
- W-9 Form – to give to your DVD review session provider
NOTE: Once you have completed all training hours and session requirements, please submit completed session logs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SEP Cover Page - Word doc or PDF
- PSEP Cover Page – Word doc or PDF
- Formulario del Pack de Aprobacion (SEP Cover Page – Español) – Word doc or PDF
When your SEP Approval Packet is complete, scan, and email the packet to email@example.com. Emailed packets are strongly preferred to physically mailed packets.