Forms for All Your Training Needs
Whether you’re here to apply as a new student, looking to pay tuition, or trying to track sessions and schedule case consults, you’re in the right place. All forms take at least 1-3 days to process, and some take much longer—but we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for SEI policies, such as our student handbook or Code of Ethics? We’ve got you covered.
- Student Application – for prospective students of the SE Professional Training Program
- Student Readmission Application – for former students (five-year or more absence) of the SE Professional Training Program (submit with a résumé/CV)
- Student Informed Consent – required for all students as part of the application process
NOTE: Neglecting to sign the Student Informed Consent Agreement may cause a delay in the processing of student applications
Complaints & Feedback
Accounts & Payment
- Registration Request –to register and pay for a training with check, money order, or to use multiple payment methods
- Payment Plan Request – to set up a new payment plan
- Refund/Cancellation Request – to request a refund, credit, or cancellation of your registration
- Account Update – to update your name, mailing address, email, or payment information
- Financial Account Information Update – to update the credit card on file
- Beginner Level Transfer – contact Admissions@traumahealing.org
- Intermediate or Advanced Transfer – contact Registration@traumahealing.org
NOTE: Transfer requests must have 60 days between your previously taken module and your requested module AND written email approval from faculty, if applicable. If the transfer request is made less than 45 days before the training start date, you will be added to the waitlist so participants in that cohort have sufficient time to register.
Demos & Session Logs
- Student Session Log – DOC
- Student Session Log – PDF
- Streaming Media Library – for renting demos
- W-9 Form – to give to your DVD review session provider
NOTE: Once you have completed all training hours and session requirements, please submit completed session logs to email@example.com or by fax to (303) 652-4039.