FORMS FOR ALL YOUR TRAINING NEEDS
Whether you’re here to apply as a new student, looking to pay tuition, or trying to track sessions and schedule case consults, you’re in the right place. All forms take at least 1-3 days to process, and some take much longer—but we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for SEI policies, such as our student handbook or Code of Ethics? We’ve got you covered.
- Student Application – for prospective students of the SE Professional Training Program
- Student Readmission Application – for former students (five-year or more absences) of the SE Professional Training Program (submit with a résumé/CV)
- Student Informed Consent – required for all students as part of the application process
NOTE: Neglecting to sign the Student Informed Consent Agreement may cause a delay in the processing of student applications
Accounts & Payment
- Review Video Request Form – To order review videos after attending a live training event. These are pre-recorded videos of Ariel Giarretto, SEP, CMP, LMFT, MS.
- Substitute Video Request Form – To order pre-recorded videos of Ariel Giarretto, SEP, CMP, LMFT, MS in lieu of attending a live training event. Students can only substitute a live training once per Beginning Year and one per Intermediate Year. Cannot substitute both Beginning III and Intermediate I.
- Transfer Request Form – To request a transfer for your registration to another module/cohort.
- International Transfer Information – Please note that all transfer requests for trainings in a different country will require you to provide proof of the modules you have previously attended.
NOTE: Transfer requests must have 60 days between your previously taken module and your requested module. Approval is not guaranteed.
Demos & Session Logs
- SEP Cover Page - Word doc or PDF
- PSEP Cover Page – Word doc or PDF
- Formulario del Pack de Aprobacion (SEP Cover Page – Español) – Word doc or PDF
When your SEP Approval Packet is complete, scan, and email the packet to email@example.com. Emailed packets are strongly preferred to physically mailed packets.