Levels & Benefits
Lifetime Membership ($2500, one time)
For SE Practitioners (SEPs). Includes lifetime Priority Practitioner Directory listing and all annual benefits for as many years as you want them. Never renew again!
- Priority SE Practitioner Directory listing
- PLUS ALL of the benefits at all other membership levels
SEP Membership ($199 Annual Fee OR $149 Annual fee for USABP members)
For SE Practitioners (SEPs) and students.
Student Membership $99 Annual Fee
For Intermediate and Advanced Students.
- Directory listing in our online SE Practitioner Directory, the premier source for SE referrals worldwide. (Intermediate and Advanced students, USABP members, and SEPs are all eligible to list in the Directory)
- USABP members will have their membership with USABP designated via a special logo on their Directory profile.
- Receive $100 OFF 2017 SE Master Classes with Peter A. Levine, PhD.**
- PLUS all benefits at the Beginning Student and Public Membership levels.
Beginning Student Membership ($55 Annual Fee)
For students in their Beginning year of Professional training. Beginning students cannot list in the SE Practitioner Directory.
- Engage with your colleagues through our online Community Forum. ***
- Save on professional-level membership and liability insurance with our partner, ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals) ($24 savings).
- Design your own professional website and receive two months complimentary hosting with TherapySites.com (a $118 savings)!****
- Receive special Member pricing on SE client informational brochures. Educate and inspire your clients about the benefits of SE.
- PLUS all benefits of the Public Level Membership.
Public Membership ($40 Annual Fee)
For members of the public and non-SE professionals.
- Enjoy exclusive educational webinars to further your practice.
- Receive our monthly membership e-newsletter and special member notices.
* Directory listing available for Intermediate-Advanced SE students and SEPs only.
** Pre-requisite for Master Classes – completion of the Intermediate I. Discount for USA classes.
*** Forum accessible to all except for Public-level Members
**** Promotion available for new TherapySites members only.
Are my Membership fees tax-deductible as a charitable contribution?
Membership fees are not considered a charitable donation for Federal income tax purposes. However, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses