(USA Only) The SE Trauma Institute is pleased to offer Continuing Education credit for full attendance in each of the eight live training modules constituting our SE Professional Training in the USA.
To Obtain Your Continuing Education Credits:
- All CEs listed below are offered for SE Professional Training modules in US. A limited variety of CEs may be offered for other workshops and trainings as indicated on our training schedule.
- Students must attend all course hours to receive CE credit. Partial credit is not awarded.
- CE credit is offered for live trainings only. No CE credit is awarded at this time for DVD modules, webcasts, or other remote study options.
- VERY IMPORTANT – On the daily sign-in sheet, make sure you check which CEs you want to earn.
- Make sure you also check the CEs you want to earn on your evaluation form at the end of the training. UPDATE: as of August 1st, 2019, evaluations will be available for only two weeks starting from the last day of the module.
- After each module, you will receive an evaluation via hard copy or email invitation. At the end of the Evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion. Most organizations on this list accept this Certificate as proof of your CEs. For organizations that do not accept this Certificate, you will receive another certificate via e-mail within 120 days after the training ends IF YOU HAVE INDICATED WHICH CES YOU WANT TO EARN on the sign-in form.
- If you are an Assistant taking the evaluation to receive CEs, you are responsible for verifying with your licensing board whether or not they will accept multiple submissions of the same module for Continuing Education credit (i.e. if you have submitted CEs for a Beginning I module as a participant of the trainings, and then resubmit a Beginning I module as an Assistant of the training, it is up to your licensing board if they will grant and honor these as new Continuing Education credits).
ANCC – American Nurses Credentialing Center
As an American Psychological Association approved provider Commonwealth Educational Seminars programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa. Commonwealth Educational Seminars is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, (Provider Number CEP15567) which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing.
APA – American Psychological Association
Commonwealth Educational Seminars is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Commonwealth Educational Seminars maintains responsibility for these programs and their content.
Social Worker CEs
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES), provider #1117 is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Commonwealth Educational Seminars maintains responsibility for these programs. ASWB Approval period: 10/5/15-10/5/18. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Some states do not require pre-approval. If your state is not on the below list, please check with your state board. Commonwealth Educational Seminars can grant Social Work CEs in the following states: Al, AK, Alberta, AR, AZ, British Columbia, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, New Brunswick, NE, NH, Newfoundland & Labrador, NM, NC, ND, Nova Scotia, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, Saskatchewan, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, Virgin Islands, VI, VT, WA, WI and WY. After October 5, 2018, Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is entitled to grant Social Work CEs for all of the following reasons. 1. CES is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA). 2. CES programs meet the rules and regulations per-state, of requirements for continuing education offerings. 3. Many states accept CEs for Social Workers because of approved provider status in any state. CES is recognized by the NYS Education Department’s State Board of Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed Social Workers. #SW-0444. After October 5, 2018, Commonwealth Educational Seminars is entitled to award Social Work CEs in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY. Please note that Licensees are responsible for determining state board requirements for the number of CE hours each state allows. Please contact your state board if you have concerns about CE credit. All Social Workers attending programs that have been awarded Social Work Continuing Education from CES will receive a Certificate upon completion.